Well, this was a pleasant surprise!
I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by one of my lovely followers, Laura from Anchors and Swallows! Thank you so much for the nomination. Make sure to check out Laura’s blog.
For those of you who don’t know what the Mystery Blogger Award is, here’s some more information:
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
10-20bloggers you feel deserve the award (I wish I had enough time to read that many blogs!)
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Here are three things about myself:
- I absolutely adore singing. I’ve been singing since elementary school, and it’s given me a boost of confidence time and time again. I sang in a prestigious children’s choir when I was in high school, which was an amazing opportunity. Since I’ve started college, I haven’t had a lot of time to sing, but I sing in my campus church choir.
- I’m a huge bookworm. Because I’m an English major, I read a lot. This semester, for example, I’ll read anywhere from 100-150 pages a week; sometimes I read as many as 200 pages a week. Because of this, I haven’t had any time to read for fun.
- My faith in God has helped me to cope more times than I can count. I’m a Roman Catholic, and my faith is a huge part of who I am. I pray fervently for strength and courage when things aren’t going well. I pray equally as fervently to thank God for my blessings and for helping me to get through the bad times.
Here are my nominations:
Here are my questions:
- What is something you don’t like, but everyone else loves?
Personally, I can’t stand rollercoasters. My immediate family loves them, but other than a few exceptions, I can’t stand them.
- What do you think is your best quality?
I think my best quality is my sense of empathy. Some may argue that I’m too empathetic, but frankly, the world needs more empathy. I also think that my sense of empathy helps me to be a successful blogger.
- What do you love most about blogging?
That’s a tough one! Probably the thing I love most about blogging is the sense of community. I love getting to know people from all over the world.
- What would be the best thing to come out for 2018 for you?
I’d love to get out there and meet more people, maybe even a boyfriend. I don’t know if I’ll find a boyfriend by the end of the year, but I want to meet more people at the very least.
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I would be a dog. It’s hard to be unhappy when there’s a cute dog around!
Here are the questions for my nominees:
- Besides blogging, what do you like to do for fun?
- What’s one thing you want other people to know about you?
- What’s your favorite song and why?
- If you could do anything without failing, what would you do?
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
I can’t wait to see everyone’s answers!